Murrumbidgee Council administers Planning Certificates under the following Acts:
- Environmental Planning & Assessment Act 1979 Section 10.7
- Local Government Act 1993 Section 603
- Local Government Act 1993 Section 735A
- 121ZP Outstanding notices under EP&A Act 1979
Fees for Planning Certificates under the above Acts are as per Council Fees and Charges and can be viewed in the application form below.
All applications for certificates must be submitted on Council's Planning Certificate Application Form.
- Section 10.7 (2) Certificate
- Section 10.7 (5) Certificate
- Section 603 Certificate
- Section 735A Certificate
- Section 121ZP Certificate
- Noxious Weeds Certificate
- Serwerage/Drainage Diagram
- Special Water Meter Reading
- Swimming Pool Compliance Certificate