Murrumbidgee Council administers Planning Certificates under the following Acts:
- Environmental Planning & Assessment Act 1979 Section 10.7
- Local Government Act 1993 Section 603
- Local Government Act 1993 Section 735A
- 121ZP Outstanding notices under EP&A Act 1979
Fees for Planning Certificates under the above Acts are as per Council Fees and Charges 2020-21 and can be viewed here.
All applications for certificates must be submitted on Council's Planning Certificate Application Form.
- Section 10.7 (2) Certificate
- Section 10.7 (5) Certificate
- Section 603 Certificate
- Section 735A Certificate
- Section 121ZP Certificate
- Noxious Weeds Certificate
- Serwerage/Drainage Diagram
- Special Water Meter Reading
- Swimming Pool Compliance Certificate