Vegetation Clearing

Clearing of native vegetation in urban areas and land zoned for environmental protection is legislated by the NSW Vegetation SEPP .

Land owners in Murrumbidgee Council urban areas are now required to obtain a Vegetation Clearing Permit, a Biodiversity Assessment and Approvals Navigator must also be completed.

Vegetation Clearing Application


For rural clearing, please visit the Local Land Services websiteexternal link