Murrumbidgee Council Visitor Guide
Murrumbidgee Council invites tourism operators, event organsiers and local businesses to participate in the inaugural edition of the Murrumbidgee Council Visitor Guide to showcase what our area has to offer to visitors. This guide will be a key marketing tool for Coleambally, Darlington Point, Jerilderie and surrounding region and will provide potential visitors with detailed information to assist them to plan their trip and spend more time in the Murrumbidgee Council area.
The new guide will be distributed through:
- Accommodation properties, tourism operators and numerous businesses throughout the Riverina and Murray areas;
- Accredited Visitor Information Centre network throughout NSW, QLD, SA, and VIC;
- Caravan and Camping Shows in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Gold Coast and Brisbane, reaching an audience of more than 150,000 people;
- Delegate welcome kits for conferences and events held in the Murrumbidgee Council area;
- Via the Murrumbidgee Council Website (murrumbidgee.nsw.gov.au) and social media pages;
- Via Murrumbidgee Council’s touring route partners, such as the Kidman Way Promotions Committee, Ned Kelly Touring Route and Newell Highway Promotions Committee; and
- Distributed electronically via digital channels, media and trade networks and to influential industry partners such as Destination NSW and Tourism Australia.
The guide will be A5 in format and there are two advertising opportunities on offer:
- Full page advert
- 1/3 page advert
For more information and to download a copy of the Advertising Prospectus, click here.