Facilities that are open during the COVID-19 pandemic
Our essential services of water, wastewater and rubbish collection will continue as normal.
Council offices - banking and development applications only
Our Darlington Point and Jerilderie offices are now open only for banking and to lodge development applications.
This service is only available from 9.00 am -12.00 pm and only by prior appointment with the following team members:
- Banking - Darlington Point - Sue Mitchell T: 0407 786 226
- Banking - Jerilderie - Eden Hercus: T: 0437 898 430
- Development applications - Kelly Tyson: 0447 066 181. >>Read more.
Council service requests or issues
Please contact Council’s Overseers on the following numbers:
Coleambally and Darlington Point: Shane Curphey T: 0427 684 166
Jerilderie: Bryan Payne T: 0428 579 095
The following public toilets are open:
- Toilets at John McInnes Square, Coleambally
- Toilets behind Murrumbidgee Shire Hall, Darlington Point
- 63 Jerilderie Street (next to the Bakery), Jerilderie