Disruptions to Murrumbidgee Council services and facilities
Disruptions as of 21 May 2020 until further notice.
Darlington Point and Jerilderie offices are only open for banking transactions and development applications between 9.00 am and 12.00 pm and only by prior appointment with the following team members:
Banking - Darlington Point: Sue Mitchell, T: 0407 786 226
Banking - Jerilderie: Eden Hercus, T: 0437 898 430
Development Applications - Kelly Tyson, T: 0447 066 181
Rates payments - please by online, by telephoning the office for a credit card payment or by sending a cheque in the mail. Customers unable to pay by any of these means may telephone their closest office to discuss paying in person.
We would prefer Development Applications and other development certificates are lodged by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (PO Box 96, Jerilderie NSW 2716. More information.
The following facilities are closed:
- Coleambally Community Gym
- Coleambally office (staff are available by telephone or email)
- Coleambally Swimming Pool
- Community halls
- Darlington Point Swimming Pool
- Jerilderie Library - home delivery available or online borrowing
- Jerilderie Sports Centre
- Jerilderie Swimming Pool
- Public BBQs
- Public toilets, except those at:
• Toilets at John McInnes Square and Lions Park, Coleambally
• Toilets behind Murrumbidgee Shire Hall and near the Punt Hotel, Darlington Point
• 63 Jerilderie Street (next to the Bakery) and Elliott Park, Jerilderie
- Skate parks
- Sweat Box Gym, Jerilderie
- Water fountains
- Western Riverina Mobile Library
You can still telephone (1300 676 243), email (email@example.com) or post information to our Council offices (PO Box 96, Jerilderie NSW 2716).
Council events that have been postponed or cancelled
5 April – Murrumbidgee Council Youth Week Bus trip to Griffith
29 April – Murrumbidgee Council Seniors Bus trip to Morundah Hotel for lunch
29 May – Murrumbidgee Council Senior’s luncheon, Jerilderie