Frequently Asked Questions
Jerilderie Aerodrome Statistics
- The airstrip is an authorised landing area.
- Agricultural planes may be using the strip during spray season
- The strip has a bitumen surface – 1,138 metres in length by 15 metres in width – with gravel sides.
- The overall clearance is 61 metres.
- The elevation is approximately 110 metres above sea level.
- The strip is unlit and without emergency equipment.
- There is fuel and a telephone available at the hanger.
- The airstrip is located approximately 1 kilometre south of the township of Jerilderie,
- Latitude 35o 22’, longitude 145o 43’ (-35.367o ; 145.733o)
- Runway direction is 6omagnetic – 01/19
- Windsock location is north / western side of the strip
Fire (including Total Fire Ban Days and Permits)
Is it a Total Fire Ban today?
Select 18 Southern Riverina for Jerilderie and surrounds
Select 19 Northern Riverina for Darlington Point and Coleambally and surrounds
When is the Library Open?
When are my rates due?
In the event of flooding, accidents or roadwork, road closure within NSW and VIC can be obtained by visiting the websites below
When is garbage collection day?
When is the Tip Open?
On Days of total fire ban, the Centre will be open for the first hour only.