What To See and Do
Darlington Point is situated on the Murrumbidgee River and offers a range of activities:-
- There is access to 15 different sandy beaches where you can be certain to have hours of fun.
- You can be a part of the river by canoeing along it or take in a spot of fishing.
- The river offers great places to swim and relax in a quiet environment.
- There are also some great walking tracks which run along the side of the river and which offer an opportunity to walk or pedal along the tracks.
- Why not stop at one of the beaches for a picnic?
The Darlington Point Museum and collections within are managed by Heritage Darlington Point.