Darlington Point & Coleambally Payments

Council Payments


Rates and other payments may be made in the following ways:-

By B-Pay

By using the B-Pay biller code of 4655 and the unique reference numbers on your rates and water notices, rates and water may now be paid by B-Pay.

In person

You may present a notice intact to cashier at either Darlington Point or Coleambally offices. Payment may be made by cheque,cash or by EFTPOS over the counter.

Payment through the mail

If paying by cheque, please make cheque payable to Murrumbidgee Council crossed "Not Negotiable". Mail payment to:- MURRUMBIDGEE COUNCIL P.O. BOX 5 DARLINGTON POINT. 2706 If a receipt is not required, mail tear-off slip from bottom of rate or water notice with your cheque, and retain top portion of your rate notice for your records.

Payment by mail may also be made by Australia Post Money Order.